A Certificate of Insurance (COI) is required for all vendors working within the Hilton Orlando. The following are the minimum insurance requirements. Certificate must be submitted to hotel event/catering manager 30 days prior to event. Note: Security, Rigging and Electrical Contractors are required to carry $5 million in general liability.
· Commercial General Liability: Not less than $2,000,000 combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage. This limit is subject to change based on the scope of work.
· Automotive Liability: Not less than $1,000,000 combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage.
· Employers Liability: Not less than $500,000 combined single limit.
· Workers Compensation: In the minimum amount required by the applicable Workers’ Compensation statute. In the absence of Workers Compensation insurance in Texas, evidence of an alternative employee benefit program must be provided, as well as proof that the company has legally non-subscribed to the applicable Workers Compensation Act.
· Property Insurance for Contractor’s tools and equipment. In no event shall Hotel, Owners or Hilton Hotels Corporation be liable for any damage to or loss of personal property sustained by Contractor, whether or not it is insured, even if such loss is caused by the negligence of Hotel, Owners or Hilton, its employees, officers, directors, or agents.
· Entities must be named on the Certificate of Insurance as additional insured’s:
A-R HHC Orlando Convention Hotel, LLC d/b/a Hilton Orlando
The Certificate of Insurance will be required one (1) month prior to the start of the convention.